Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Uncle Tim passed away on March 26, 2009. Tim had always been a very close part of my life. His father died when he was 5 years old and his mother died when he was 13. He lived with his brother Calvin for awhile, then with us, then with Aunt Tiny and on and on until he was old enough to get out on his own I guess. Tim loved to camp in the Manti mountains and bring his boys, then his grandson, T.J., and go fishing, hunting, and at one time the boys all had motorcycles to ride. We always tried to spend time with Tim and his family when we could. We camped with them many times, just went up for a meal or two other times when they were here. Losing Tim will leave a big hole in a lot of lives. I just wanted to share some of my memories of him with you so you can celebrate his life with me. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I loved camping with Tim and family!! It was Always a good time. My favorite memory of Tim was the time I found a 22 shell, he had had a little to drink and he challenged me to a shooting match. I will really miss him, he was a good guy!!

Linda said...

So which one on you won the shooting match???